Friday, December 9, 2016

Sending Christmas Cards


Wow, long time no blog. Okay not really, but it has been a few weeks. I can list a million reasons why I haven't posted, but I would not bore you. Sometimes it's so easy to use life and work as an excuse and I am trying not to.

Christmas is creeping up faster than you can say "Ho Ho Ho". If you work retail I hope that you are keeping your head together. The end is near! With all the craziness that surrounds the holiday season, it's easy to get caught in the madness and forget what's really important. 

This year I did something that I have never done. I sent Christmas cards to friends who live in other states and also the ones who live in Maine, but have not seen for a year or more. I have accumulated Christmas cards for the past 2 years and never sent them. I don't know about you, but it's nice to get letters or cards in the mail instead of bills, credit card offers, and junk mails. I was amaze that when I asked for my friends' addresses they were excited at the thought of getting a Christmas card. It shows that our generation does not really do the whole snail mail. 



My question to you is, how often do you send letters or cards to your friends and family? How often do you receive letters and cards?

I hope you guys are having a great December! Thank you for stopping by!



xx Aissa