Saturday, October 1, 2016

Welcome to Little Autumn!


Welcome to Little Autumn! I can't tell you how excited I am to finally launch the blog. As the saying goes, this is not my first rodeo. 

In the past 15 years I have owned about 7 websites. Of course when 14 year old me started, I ran a fan site (remember Dream Street?) and fan listing. A few months in, I started playing around with coding and a bit of designing. I. FELL. IN. LOVE. Blogging became a natural thing for me. In 2002, my family relocated and the easiest way to keep in touch with my friends was through blogging. I treated it as an online diary. Fast forward to 3 years ago, the itch to start blogging again hit. Never in a million years did I think it could be a source of income. We have come a long way people! By the way, this is not the reason why I'm blogging again. 

Things changed in my life and I struggled to find balance between work, blogging, and social life. My brother inspired and encouraged me to start blogging again. He knows how much I love and enjoy it and I'm very fortunate that he's willing to help me out. He suggested that a lifestyle blog would better suit me. I can talk about anything I want. There is also something about fall, especially the month of October, that spark ideas and new goals. 

Little Autumn will be a lifestyle blog with a sprinkle of beauty and style. I hope that by sharing my interests and experiences, I can help someone and hey, maybe make new friends! I hope that you stay in touch and keep checking back weekly.

Thank you for reading and hope you have a great weekend!


 xx Aissa